- What are the advantages of using a multi-network roaming SIM? June 14, 2017
- What is an M2M SIM card? June 7, 2017
- What is the Internet of Things (IoT)? – InfiSIM explains June 6, 2017
- How much data does streaming HD & SD video use? June 5, 2017
- How is M2M affecting the remote patient monitoring industry? May 18, 2017
For the latest InfiSIM news and updates on IoT/M2M
Our M2M data tariffs
No matter how many IoT devices you have, it’s important to have connectivity with tariffs to suit your data needs. InfiSIM work with you to understand requirements and supply you with tariffs that are most cost-effective for your business.
We supply specialist communications that are designed from the ground up, solely for M2M connectivity and IoT applications. That means every part of our product is focused on M2M communications, giving your business the best service possible.